12 Feb EU – China Semiconductors Trade and Investment Summit, March 12-13
We invite you to the EU – China Semiconductors Trade and Investment Summit in Xiamen China, 12 & 13 March. Xiamen is the place to be for the semiconductor industry in China, which represents the full IC industry value chain. Dutch participants are APC, Boschman, BKB Precision, Hitech Power Protection, NTS Group, ProDrive, Sempro, Sencio, Tempress, Trymax, MEC, Cynergy Consulting, Business Cluster Semiconductors (BCS), Dutch Embassy / Consulate, NFIA and HHTC.
It’s a unique opportunity to:
- meet the biggest Chinese semiconductor investment consortium (70+ investors);
- meet Chinese semiconductor key executives (top fabs, top 3 packaging companies, etc.);
- understand and engage with the value chain of semiconductor industry in China.
MoU CSIA and BCS, March 12
Monday, March 12th a memorandum of understanding will be signed between Business Cluster Semiconductors Netherlands and China Semiconductor Industry Association (CSIA).
- Key Note Speech by CSIA president (中国半导体协会);
- Key Note Speech by BCS president (Barry Peet);
- Key Note Speech by MD of Xiamen Semicon Investment Group.
- 10+ Dutch companies’ pitches and theme discussions “IP, Automotive, etc.”