13 Feb Semicon China 2018, March 14-16
SEMICON China has been the world’s largest and most influential trade show for the semiconductor industry. It attracts the major players from the global semiconductor industry to Shanghai. Business Cluster Semiconductors (BCS), in collaboration with the top sector HTSM, the Dutch Consulate in Shanghai & HighTechNL, organizes the Holland High Tech Pavilion on SEMICON China 2018.
Holland High Tech Pavilion
We welcome you in the Holland High Tech Pavilion on March 14-16 in Shanghai: Aalberts Industries, BKB Precision, Boschman Technologies, Hitec Power Protection, Levitech, NTS Group, Prodrive Technologies, Sempro, Sencio, Tempress Systems, Trymax and Business Cluster Semiconductors Netherlands.
March 14, visit MIITEC in Nanjing
On March 14, BCS has sceduled a visit to MIIT in Nanjing. The main topic of this meeting will be the IC Power Plan International Innovation Center (Holland). Representatives to be invited by MIITEC are MIITEC colleagues, Government officials from Nanjing Jiangbei government, MIITEC Expert Committee for IC Industry Program Evaluation.
- 14:00-14:15 MIITEC IC Power Program introduction;
- 14:15-14:30 Nanjing Jiangbei IC industry development;
- 14:30-15:00 BCS and its member company introduction;
- 15:00-15:15 The proposal for setting up IC Power (Holland) International Innovation Center by BCS;
- 15:15-16:00 Proposal Q&A by MIITEC Expert Committee for IC Industry Program Evaluation;
- 16:00-16:50 Discussion and free talk;
- 16:50-17:00 Summary.
March 15, SIIP China – Tech Innovation and Investment Forum 2018
SIIP China, SEMI Innovation Investment Platform, aims to be one of the most collaborative and influential investment platform for global semiconductor industry by leveraging SEMI global industrial resources, together with global industrial capital and intelligence. SIIP China – Tech Innovation and Investment Forum – China 2018 (TIIF 2018), is one of SIIP China’s brand activities held simultaneously with the annual SEMICON China.
TIIF 2018 will focus on the latest policies, diagnose the current situation of the industry, analyze the capital flows and forecast the future. The AI forum will discuss how semiconductors can promote the innovations and developments of AI and how AI can bring out realistic functions as well as create more intelligent manufacturing and life by means of deep learning, big data & cloud computing, VR /AR.
Location: Kerry Hotel Pudong in Shanghai.
- 9:00 hrs – Registration;
- 10:05 hrs – Signing ceremony of MOU between SEMI China and SIIP China partners: SIIP China, ICTIA, Techcode and Business Cluster Semiconductors Netherlands (BCS);
- 11:50 hrs – Lunch.
Source and more info: semiconchina.org